Thursday, May 5, 2011

Let's Talk Tables

OK, so with Mother's Day coming up I've been thinking family thoughts ... and one of the things I've been thinking about is dining room tables and what they represent to the family. A gathering place for the family to come together and share a meal ... and so much more. I recall the beautiful wood dining room set that was in our house when I was growing up. It came down to my parents from my Mom's folks, and is now in my sister's possession. When my sister & her husband retired to Equador last year, the table & chairs went into storage ... and just recently they had it all shipped to their home in Equador. Several generations of my family grew up sitting around that table, and it gives me great pleasure to know that it's still in the family and still being used.

So, I'm looking at dining tables online ... in particular the American Drew Dining Table at morediningtables.com which is another great site belonging to my friends at Cymax. If you are considering buying a dining table set, there are some beautiful tables on this site ... and they are on sale now, plus they are offering free shipping. I kinda like the one above, and also the Antique White Dining Table seen in the pic below. The folks at Cymax are very professional and helpful, and I can recommend them without reservation. Start building your family memories today.

No comments: