Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Let's Talk Bar Stools

I'm in the market for a couple of new bar stools to put at the island in my kitchen...and as you know, I'm a big fan of a company called Cymax...so the first place I looked for bar stools is their website called HomeBarSelect.com which is another one of their fine family of online shopping websites. WOW...what a selection they have!! Every kind of home bars, pub tables and bar stools you can imagine, wooden barstools, metal ones, modern styles, retro styles...you name it, they got it. They are all reasonably priced, and many of them are on sale & shipping on most of them is free. Win-Win. I've purchased a number of items from Cymax in the past, and have always been very happy with their customer service, shipping is fast, etc. They never disappoint. I like the retro look of chrome barstools, so these are the two styles that I'm considering ... similar, but just different enough that I have a decision to make. Almost all my kitchen appliances are black, so I will get black seat covers on the barstools.

No comments: