Friday, March 6, 2009

Brisket Pane Turano

Man oh man, this was some kinda good ~ a grilled cheese on good crusty Italian pane turano, loaded with chopped smoked beef brisket & onions.
~~~**~~~**~~~
Claire Lynch ~ A Little Further In The Hole

All my income is short on outcome
When Friday rolls around I'm broke and then some
What I'm makin' somebody's takin'
Now here I go a little further in the hole

I'm disgusted, my pickup's busted
My mode of locomotion's been adjusted
I'm all done ridin' now I'll be stridin'
Doin' the poor boy stroll a little further in the hole

My life's a never ending IOU
I need a change of luck to pull me through
And the way I'm spendin' keeps me descendin'
Like mister mole a little further in the hole

Now it's confusin' if not amusin'
Though I'm workin' I can't win for losin'
I just say yes man to the IRS man
Throwin' my bankroll a little further in the hole

I've sunk about as low as I can be
When I look up rock bottom is all I see

And the way I'm spendin' keeps me descending
Like mister mole a little further in the hole
Now here I go a little further in the hole

No comments: