Friday, March 12, 2010

Just A Little Off The Top....

Mais ... with spring just around the corner, I figured it was time today for my annual haircut & shave ... no, no, no, not at one them fancy hair salons either. I do it myself ~ ain't been to a barber shop since I retired 10 years ago ... figure I've saved over $2,500 in the last 10 years by cuttin' my own hair. Yeh, sometimes I don't cut it real straight ... but when dat happens I just put my hat on crooked and nobody's the wiser. Soon as the weather warms up a lil' more, I'll go down to the creek for my bath. Whooooooboy .... I feel pretty, oh so pretty ~ lol

3 comments:

Mike said...

Yer gonna donate that hair, right?

Chez said...

sure ~ i just threw it out in the front yard ... better hurry up if you want it, as the robins are getting it to build their nests with!

Mike said...

Hope that don't blow over and stick to the neighbor's mater crop.