Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dad

Walter Roscoe "Boscoe" Eddy ... August 31, 1923-April 12, 1999 ... Gone but not forgotten. Dad would have been 88 years old today. He was a wise and moral man. This pic was taken when Dad & Mom were on a Hawaiian cruise, unsure of year, probably mid-80s. I've seen this pic many times, but when I took it out the photo album yesterday to scan it ... I found this inscription on the back ... in Dad's handwriting: "This is me, waiting for the bikini parade. Somewhere on the high seas."

3 comments:

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Hi! I enjoy looking at the pics of all your yummy food, much of it droolworthy! :) but I don't think to leave a comment, except for one time.
I lost my Dad in 1982, still miss him so.
Although gone from our sight, our loved ones live on in the hearts of those who loved them!
Special thoughts to you from across the pond. Sandy. :)

Chez said...

Thanks Sandy

Mike said...

Great pic of your dad, Chez.