Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Fishin' Story

Mais, I hadn't been to the ol' fishin' hole in quite a while ... so the other day I grabbed my fishing pole, bait, and a five-gallon bucket ( to pick any wild strawberries that was growing around the pond ).

Along 'bout dat time, as I neared the pond, I heard voices shoutin' and laughin' with glee, and as I got more closer I saw a bunch of young women, musta been 5 or 4 of'em, a'frolicking & skinny dippin' in the pond ... nekkid as the day they was borned ~ not a stich on'em, tru dat!!

Sooo, being the country gentleman I am, I made them nekkid female women aware of my presence ... and they all swum into the deep end of the pond, lickety-split. One of the women shouted to me, "We're not coming out until you leave!"

To which I frowned and replied, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim nekkid or make you get out of the pond nekkid, me, no."

And then I held up dat bucket 'n said, "I'm just here to feed the alligators..."

Moral of this story: Old men can still think fast.


INITIAL OBJECTIVE

When You're Up To Your Ass In Alligators
It's Sometimes Difficult To Remind Yourself
That Your Initial Objective
Was To Drain The Swamp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great story. I was called an alligator as a kid because I was all mouth and no ears. Edder