Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pumphouse Seven Business Plan

OK ... one of the questions I'm asked most often is: "How do I put together a business plan?" So here is the business plan that I put together for the sports bar I was planning to open in Kansas City about 10 years ago. Feel free to download it (it's a 12 meg .pdf file - over 20 pages - so it takes a while to download) to be used as a template or guideline for putting together your own business plan. Thanks to my buddy Mike, in Indy, for hosting this file for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this, Chez. Looks like it would have been a great place. Reminds me of the Filling Station restaurant in Austin.

I've got a powerful urge to open a drive-in or diner someday and I'll hang on to this plan to use as a template.

Chez said...

well, good luck with your venture. my business plan is not without flaw, but it's the best i knew how to do at the time ~ and it was good enough to secure the financing i needed for the project. glad it helps provide a roadmap for developing your own plan.