Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ground Brisket Burrito Filling

Well, I'm gettin' my money's worth out of this brisket I ground the other day ~ made burgers, chili, meatballs & bolognese with it ... AND ... just used the last of it to make this burrito filling.

Ground brisket, onions, couple kinds of green chiles, fresh garlic, diced fried potatoes, herbage & spices, couple dollops homemade corn/black bean salsa, splash or two of hot sauce...

Gonna let it cool down, then shredded in some dat good Tillamook cheddar & make a dandy burrito filling ... thinkin' I might smother 2-3 dem burritos wit some dat homemade chili fer supper tonight.

3 comments:

Anita said...

Yummy! Those potatoes are perfect!

Spradlen Family News said...

man John that had to be a blue ribbon,Burrito Wish I had one,

Chez said...

better'n taco bell, ah garrontee