Friday, September 18, 2009

Winfield Weekend

Freddy Johnson
Rob & Robin Bell
Johnny Clark
Me
Alonzo Beardshear
Bill Wiseman
Simon Danborg
Rick Bradstreet
Kenny Craig & daughter Lindsey
The whole Bunkhouse Gang
~~~**~~~**~~~
I've been very blessed over the years to have many good friends, and most of them are talented musicians. I have no idea why these talented people let me hang around with them, because I cain't carry a tune in a bucket ~ but in any case, this is the weekend of the great Walnut Valley Festival (know simply as Winfield to us) and it got me to thinking about some of the good times I've had with these folks above. Laissez le bons temps roulez!!

2 comments:

cowgirl said...

Dang it Chez, I've had Winfield on my mind for months now. I am not able to go this year!
I usually go down early and camp in the pecan grove.
Hope you all have fun!!

Chez said...

well, it's not too late for you to go ... git yer campfire cookin' gear together, and i'll stop by and pick you up on my way ~ yeeeehaw!!!!